Are you Interested in becoming a volunteer? Do you really want to make a difference to the lives of others? Then join us now and make a big difference!
SHF is looking for a wide variety of volunteers for short- and long-term positions. Anyone can help with fundraising, brainstorming, field projects, and many other aspects of the work.
Becoming a SHF volunteer provides you an opportunity to:
- Make a difference to the lives of others
- Help the local community and the environment
- Use your professional skills and knowledge to benefit others
- Get to know the local community and to help others less fortunate or without a voice
- Feel valued and part of a team
- Spend quality time away from work or a busy lifestyle
- Gain confidence and self-esteem
- Gain and develop new skills, knowledge and experience
- Enhance your CV and improve your employment prospects
- Meet new people and make new friends
- Get a chance to socialize
- Gain a volunteering certificate signed by H.E Dr. Essam Sharaf, Chairman of Sharaf
Foundation Feeling inspired? Then fill in and submit the following volunteering form.